My story is pretty typical, I had my first baby and wanted a fast camera to capture every minute of his life. I thought getting a fancy camera would mean amazing pictures and was quickly disappointed with my results. This started a quest to figure out what was “wrong with my camera” and ended up with an obsession with all things photography! I’ve taken classes, read books, been to workshops, and worked with pros…now let me share with you what I have learned!
Mom’s Guide to Great Pictures – 2 hour class (Canon users only, if you have a Nikon I can refer you to another teacher!)
- understand the basics of photography and your camera
- learn to take your camera off Auto
- get blur in your backgrounds like pros
- understand how your lens affects your pictures
- tips on how to find the light
- how to shoot indoors, get rid of the yellow and reduce your need for flash
- all questions answered!
Group classes $65 per person. Gather a group of friends and pick a date and we’ll put together a class. 4 student minimum to hold a class. Party hosts receive a discount.
Private lessons available $100 Includes all of the above and taking some practice shots. We can review your own pictures and see how to improve them.
Email or call to set up your class or private lesson!